Outdoor Science School 2018-19
When: Monday, May 13th - Friday, May 17th, 2019
If your child will be taking any prescription mediation at Outdoor Science School:
1. You will need to send the medication in a ziplock bag with your child's name.
2. Fill out the "Medication to be Taken During School Hours Form" and have it signed by your child's physician. Please be sure the dosage is easy to read.
3. Do not put the medication in your child's luggage. Please hand it to your child's teacher on Friday, May 10th or the morning of May 13th.
4. Please do not collect the medication from the Health Office to send to Outdoor Science School. The medication, including Epi-pens and asthma inhalers, will need to stay at Soleado.
5. If your child has asthma or needs an Epi-pen, please send at least two to Outdoor Science School. We will need to keep one with your child and one in the Infirmary. Please understand that this helps us keep your child safe.
Click below to print Registration Forms and Request for Medication to be Taken During School Hours Form