Outdoor Science School 2019-20
When: Monday, December 9th - December 13th
Cost: $425 Includes Food, Lodging, and Bus -Check made to Soleado Elementary School
Parent/Student Orientation Meeting:
Oct. 29th 6:00 - 7:00pm MPR
*** If you missed the Parent/Student Orientation Meeting, please view the PowerPoint presentation found at the bottom of this page.
Cabin Leader Training Monday, Nov. 4th at 1:30pm in Monte Big Room
Paperwork and payment due at 7:30 AM on Thursday, Nov. 14th
The paperwork will go home with the students on October 30th.
If your child will be taking any prescription mediation at Outdoor Science School:
1. You will need to send the medication in a ziplock bag with your child's name.
2. Fill out the "Medication to be Taken During School Hours Form" and have it signed by your child's physician. Please be sure the dosage is easy to read.
3. Do not put the medication in your child's luggage. Please hand it to your child's teacher on Friday, December 6th or the morning of December 9th.
4. Please do not collect the medication from the Health Office to send to Outdoor Science School. The medication, including Epi-pens and asthma inhalers, will need to stay at Soleado.
5. If your child has asthma or needs an Epi-pen, please send at least two to Outdoor Science School. We will need to keep one with your child and one in the Infirmary. Please understand that this helps us keep your child safe.
Click below to print Registration Forms and Request for Medication to be Taken During School Hours Form